Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gladstone Flea



Saturday August third I partook in my first vendor spot at the Gladstone Flea hosted by the groovy styliin' ladies of Limberlina and obviously located at the ever so comfy cozy Melody Bar of the Gladstone Hotel. Going through the little photo roll, I bet you can smell my market n00bie sweat, but a the entire day was one for learning and experiencing! Twas more than a pleasure to have been surrounded by other local artists also so in love and driven to show the world what they've got. Besides making the occasional sale, most certainly the best bits of the day was being able to chat with my vendor neighbours whom had so much knowledge to share as they told me their own becoming journeys. Surely I'll now be market-thirsty and striving to make this into a regular gig.







And I'd be a snooty dope if I didn't thank mi amigos and mon papa for showing face and their support. So thank y'all for showing face, a tender embrace, and showing your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment