Friday, May 4, 2012

Comeback Kid

 I do hope that a second post on adventures involving under highway bridges doesn't bore y'all but I swear to you I vill explore all sorts. But anyways, Papa and I took our bikes to one of the trail entries of the Don Valley, he intended to show me where he buried our rabbit (R.I.P. Andy, You're a Star) but told me to make a right instead of a left and we rode into a destination unknown! The Don Valley bike paths trail about mellow marshes, forests behind houses, and swarms of flies- but towards the summer we get dragonflies too- all the way from North York to the downtown. Not so unfortunately, the Pops and I swerved our bikes  off course and ended up in fields of green and a concrete autograph book signed by artists a plenty. Dad is pretty good with finding the grim urban joints. 
Just my Pops being zen and all. 

The weekend was kinda tough on me and a day with mon papa turned my frown slightly upside down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment