Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunny Sundays

If I had it my way, every Sunday would be spent with a stroll along urban-suburban beauty, patio dining, rose coloured vision, chocolate crafted to perfection, and jaws that hurt from smiling too wide. Oh wait, that's how I spent Mother's Day!
I WAS QUEEN OF DIS ONE!
Il Fernello- fettuccine alfredo, prosciutto oven baked pizza, spinach salad with candied walnuts, and some other amazing pasta. 
The houses right!

Chocolate by Wickerhead is too great.Serious must!

The Woodbine side of the Beaches area will always have my heart, I knew 8-year old me was right when she said she wanted to own a house there one day. As wee youngin's the family used to drive down to the bright side of town for a Sunday of wading pools, nostalgic candy, "uuka-booka" masks, castle-so-high playgrounds, ice cream for lunch, and running through fields of carefree easy. As we looked for the appropriate fine dining experience we soaked up the sun with smiles and listened to the history of the Beaches according to my mum. After a hefty meal we set out for the perfect walk down memory lane and passed by childhood favourites such as; the wading pool that we loved to pee in, the store that used to be Sugar Mountain, the theatre where Snake and Melanie had an awkward date, and the trees that used to be so big when we were so small. I live for days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment